- About Us
- Sport Premium/PE
- Extra-curricular opportunities/sporting competitions 2017/18
- After School Clubs
After School Clubs
We are pleased to be able to offer free after school clubs this half term. Clubs start on Monday 6th November and finish on Friday 8th December. Our clubs are limited by places, which are indicated below and children are selected at random. Please tick the clubs your child would like to attend. Slips must be returned to the office by Friday 20th October. You will be notified by text message whether your child has a place by Friday 3rd November. If you do not receive a text then unfortunately your child has not got a place this time.
Girls Football: Year 5/6 3:30pm – 4:30pm Mrs Scully 20 places
Computing Code: All 3:30pm - 4:30pm Miss Woolley 15 places
Chess Club: All 3:30pm – 4:30pm Mr Bell 20 places
Don’t forget Pacesetter Sports also offer a running club on Tuesday 3:30 – 4:30, a gymnastic club on a Wednesday 3:30 – 4:30, a dodgeball club on a Thursday 3:30-4:30 and a basketball club on a Friday evening 3:30-4:30pm. Please see the Pacesetter leaflet your child brought home or book at: www.pacesettersports.co.uk
Club Membership Expectations
- Children will attend for a maximum of a half term and then you will need to re-register them.
- Our Children’s code of conduct applies to all clubs.
- Children must have a full PE kit appropriate for the sport they are undertaking.
- Children must show respect for all adults involved in running the clubs at all times. A lack of respect will result in warning and then if it continues, your child will be asked to leave the club.
- If a child is going to be absent from a club on any occasion, an adult must contact the school with a message addressed to ‘Mrs Faulds’ detailing which club your child will not be attending.
- Children must be collected from clubs at the given time as per the registration arrangements.
- If a child no longer wishes to attend any club, a letter to the school addressed to ‘Mrs Faulds’ is required from parents detailing which club they no longer wish to attend.
The school will send a text message out as far in advance as possible if a club is going to be cancelled. If you are unable pick your child up after school then the leader of the club your child should be attending will supervise your child until the normal collection time for the cancelled club. Thank you for your support.