After School Clubs
We are pleased to be able to offer a large number of free after school clubs this half term.
Clubs start on Monday 1st May and finish on Friday 26th May.
Our clubs are limited by places, which are indicated below and children are selected at random. You will be notified by text message whether your child has a place by Friday 28th April. If you do not receive a text then unfortunately your child has not got a place this time.
Creative Writing/Play Script Writing: Year 5 3:30pm – 4:30pm Mrs Green 10 places
Sewing Club: All 3:30pm – 4:30pm Ms Woolley 12 places
Mathletics club: All 3:30pm – 4:30pm Mrs Faulds 12 places
Gardening: All 12:00pm – 12:30pm Mrs Rolf 12 places
Cookery club: Year 5 begins Thursday 16th March. 3:30pm to 4:45pm Mrs Salmon and Miss Woolley. 50p per week, payable on the night, to cover the cost of ingredients. The course will run for a 6 week block.
Don’t forget Pacesetter Sports also offer a TENNIS club on Tuesday 3:30 – 4:30, two GYMNASTICS clubs on a Wednesday and Friday evening 3:30 – 4:30 and a OLYMPICS club on a Thursday evening 3:30-4:30pm. Please see the Pacesetter leaflet your child brought home or book at: http://www.pacesettersports.co.uk
Club Membership Expectations
- Children will attend for a maximum of a half term and then you will need to re-register them.
- Our Children’s code of conduct applies to all clubs.
- Children must have a full PE kit appropriate for the sport they are undertaking.
- Children must show respect for all adults involved in running the clubs at all times. A lack of respect will result in warning and then if it continues, your child will be asked to leave the club.
- If a child is going to be absent from a club on any occasion, an adult must contact the school with a message addressed to ‘Mrs Faulds’ detailing which club your child will not be attending.
- Children must be collected from clubs at the given time as per the registration arrangements.
- If a child no longer wishes to attend any club, a letter to the school addressed to ‘Mrs Faulds’ is required from parents detailing which club they no longer wish to attend.
The school will send a text message out as far in advance as possible if a club is going to be cancelled. If you are unable pick your child up after school then the leader of the club your child should be attending will supervise your child until the normal collection time for the cancelled club. Thank you for your support. Mrs Faulds P.E Subject Leader