- About Us
- Sport Premium/PE
- 2017/2018 Extra-curricular opportunities/Sporting competitions
- After School Clubs
After School Clubs
DJA teacher run clubs
Please look out for information/sign up forms that will be coming home with your child later in the term.
Dan Good MMA kids - Tuesday - 3:30pm - 4:15pm
To sign up visit: https://www.mma-4kids.co.uk/
Pacesetter Sports run:
"After School Sports Clubs" (3:30pm-4:30pm).
Tuesday - Olympics club (Year 3 to 6)
Wednesday - Gymnastics (Year 3 to 6)
Friday - Football (Year 3 & 4)
Please visit their website for any further information.
To book a Pacesetters club please visit:
Please DO NOT pay for clubs unless you have had your place confirmed.
Once you have a confirmation text message/email/letter, please pay for your club ASAP to the school office (if applicable).
Please place EXACT monies owed into a sealed envelope CLEARLY marked with your child's name, club type and club amount (school does not carry change).
This will ensure the money has been allocated to the right club, for the right child.
Permission slips for after school clubs must be signed by a parent/guardian with pupil collection information given. If you would like to change collection permissions, this must be given in WRITING to the school office so we can inform the relevant coaches.
Club Membership Expectations
- Children will attend for a maximum of a half term and then you will need to re-register them.
- Our Children’s code of conduct applies to all clubs.
- Children must have a full PE kit appropriate for the sport they are undertaking.
- Children must show respect for all adults involved in running the clubs at all times. A lack of respect will result in warning and then if it continues, your child will be asked to leave the club.
- If a child is going to be absent from a club on any occasion, an adult must contact the school office in writing detailing which club your child will not be attending. This can be a written note or email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Children must be collected from clubs at the given time as per the registration arrangements.
- If a child no longer wishes to attend any club, an adult must contact the school office in writing detailing which club your child will not be attending. This can be a written note or email sent to email@example.com detailing which club they no longer wish to attend.
The school will send a text message out as far in advance as possible if a club is going to be cancelled. If you are unable pick your child up after school then the leader of the club your child should be attending will supervise your child until the normal collection time for the cancelled club.