- About Us
- Sport Premium/PE
- 2017/2018 Extra-curricular opportunities/Sporting competitions
- After School Clubs
After School Clubs
Christmas Play Rehearsals start on Monday 29th October - 3:30pm - 4:30pm
After School Clubs start on Monday 5th November and finish on Friday 7th December
(except Corby Town FC which starts on Thursday 1st November).
Clubs are selected at random and have limited spaces. You will be notified by text message by Wednesday 31st October if you child has a place.
Girls Football (Mrs Scully) - 3:30pm- 4:30pm
Cookery Club* (Mrs Woolley & Mrs Shipley) - 3:30pm- 4:45pm
Book Club** (Mrs Green) - 3:30pm- 4:15pm
*Cookery club will require a payment of £5 which will go towards purchasing ingredients for the recipes.
**Book club requires a £5 charge to purchase the book Time Travelling with a Hamster by Ross Welford.
Mystery creative writing (Mrs Green) - 3:30pm- 4:30pm
Christmas Club (Mrs Faulds) - 3:30pm- 4:30pm
Please see club letters below for any further information.
Dan Good MMA - Tuesday - 3:30pm - 4:15pm
Corby Town FC - Thursday - 3:30pm - 4:30pm
Danesholme Infant Academy run Little Voices Choir on a Tuesday (starting Tuesday 30th October til Tuesday 11th December).
This is charged at £2 a session (£14 for a 7 week term). The letter containing all the details can be found below. If your child is interested in this, please direct all interest and payments to Danesholme Infant Academy.
Please DO NOT pay for clubs unless you have had your place confirmed.
Once you have a confirmation text message/letter, please pay for your club ASAP to the school office.
Please place ALL monies owed into a sealed envelope CLEARLY marked with your child's name, club type and club amount. This will ensure the money has been allocated to the right club, for the right child.
Pacesetter Sports run both "Wake Up Clubs" (8am - 8:45am) and "After School Sports Clubs" (3:30pm-4:30pm).
Please see club letters below and their website for any further information.
To book a Pacesetters club please visit www.pacesettersports.co.uk
Club Membership Expectations
- Children will attend for a maximum of a half term and then you will need to re-register them.
- Our Children’s code of conduct applies to all clubs.
- Children must have a full PE kit appropriate for the sport they are undertaking.
- Children must show respect for all adults involved in running the clubs at all times. A lack of respect will result in warning and then if it continues, your child will be asked to leave the club.
- If a child is going to be absent from a club on any occasion, an adult must contact the school office in writing detailing which club your child will not be attending. This can be a written note or email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Children must be collected from clubs at the given time as per the registration arrangements.
- If a child no longer wishes to attend any club, an adult must contact the school office in writing detailing which club your child will not be attending. This can be a written note or email sent to email@example.com detailing which club they no longer wish to attend.
The school will send a text message out as far in advance as possible if a club is going to be cancelled. If you are unable pick your child up after school then the leader of the club your child should be attending will supervise your child until the normal collection time for the cancelled club.